The Los Angeles Elite Forum 2018 is a prestigious day-long gathering featuring 15 business owners from the U.S. independent advertising industry, who together with 50 guests from Europe and the U.S. will be sharing topics such as:
- Sound strategies for new businesses.
- Creative direction in indie agencies.
- Successful tendering.
- Agency presentations.
- How to improve your client retention.
- Digital strategies in advertising agencies: “the shoemaker’s son always goes barefoot”.
- Collaboration, association or clusters: what direction should the independent advertising industry go in?
- Managing accounts as a strategy for growth.
- Apart from the service, what else do advertisers expect?
- International representation in non-affiliated agencies .
All of the business owners invited to speak will share their experiences in a 30-minute talk, where they will give and receive vital content for the common growth of the participants.