It rewards all pieces that start from strategies one to one, achieving the basic objective of this form of contact: loyalty, response or interest.
- Can participate spots published between March 1, 2018 and April 10, 2019.
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, on April 15, 2019 but that will be published before April 18, 2019, he / she may be registered upon confirmation of the client of this fact.
- Agencies that wish to register additional entries to the quotas received free of charge, may do so (USD 190 x entry).
DI1 – Direct mail. Printed pieces flat and dimensional format.
DI2 – Audiovisual media and graphics. Actions in TV, Radio and Graphic to establish a contact with a specific public for data update or information collect.
DI3 – Digital media. Internet and cellular actions to establish a contact with the specific public for data updating or information collection.
DI4 – Outdoor. Field actions to reach the target: door to door, merchandising, samplig, guerrilla, etc.
DI5 – Campaign. Use of 2 or more media of this category.
DI6 – Loyalty. Actions or pieces that sought to maintain the relationship with the costumers with effective results.
DI7 – B2B / B2C. Strategic actions aimed at a specific audience, seeking the fulfillment of an objective of the advertiser.
To be able to upload work and be judged, you´ll need a username and password, which will be given to you once you have registered your agency in our register platform.
How to register in WINA 2019?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive a mail for upload your 4 entries at no cost. But if you want, you can upload up to 7 entries by paying an additional fee. If your agency has participated in previous editions, the payment is USD 50; If your agency participates for the first time, the payment is USD 90.
- This agency registration fee will give you 7 spaces to load your case (s) at no cost.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the rights to the award. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
Once there you can upload a case (optional)
BOARD OR GRAPHIC PRESENTATION (OPTIONAL)
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Size: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
If you like, you can also send a video case.
- AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL – VIDEOCASE (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMEDED)
- After having the user and password, which was delivered once you registered, enter the registration area to upload the spot. Once you are there you must attach the URL of the spot uploaded to YouTube with high quality and a maximum duration of 180 seconds, without clipping or mention the producing agency or producer.
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The DIRECT category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will recieve a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The finalists winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2019, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have payed the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.