- Can participate spots published between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles.
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, on April 25th 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles but that will be published before May 1st 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles, he / she may be registered upon confirmation of the client of this fact.
- Agencies that wish to register additional entries to the quotas received free of charge, may do so (USD 190 x entry).
DS1 – Branding and corporate identity. Logos, presentation cards, stationery design, corporate image, merchandising, etc.
DS2 – Packaging / Food.
DS3 – Packaging / Beverages.
DS4 – Packaging / Alcoholic Beverages.
DS5 – Packaging / HealthCare & Pharma.
DS6 – Packaging / Technology.
DS7 – Packaging / Home & Office.
DS8 – Packaging / Promo.
DS9 – Green Packaging.
DS10 – Other Packaging.
DS11 – Editorial. Design of magazines, book covers, reports, cultural or institutional content.
DS12 – Product design. It counts as products design, if it is part of a solution, saving or benefit for consumer’s daily life.
DS13 – Design of advertising furniture. Design of spaces, stands, trade fair sections, points of sale, product islands, exhibitors, pavilions.
To be able to upload work and be judged, you´ll need a username and password, which will be given to you once you have registered your agency in our register platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive a mail for upload your 7 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the rights to the award. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
BOARD OR GRAPHIC PRESENTATION (OPTIONAL)
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Size: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
You can also upload a videocase if you like.
AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL – VIDEOCASE (optional but recommended):
You must attach the case’s URL (which must be uploaded to YouTube with a high quality and a maximum duration of 120 seconds, without clipping or mention of the agency or production company).
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The DESIGN category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will recieve a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the prize rights. Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The finalists winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have payed the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.