It rewards all pieces that start from strategies one to one, achieving the basic objective of this form of contact: loyalty, response or interest.
- Entries in this category include published spots between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs (Los Angeles) and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs (Los Angeles).
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, as of April 25th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, but that will be published before May 1st, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, it may be submitted upon approval by the client.
- If you want to submit additional entries, you may do so, but will have to pay 190 USD dollars per entry.
DI1 – Direct mail. Printed pieces flat and dimensional format.
DI2 – Audiovisual media and graphics. Actions in TV, Radio and Graphic to establish a contact with a specific public for data update or information collect.
DI3 – Digital media. Social media. Internet and cellular actions to establish a contact with the specific public for data updating or information collection.
DI4 – Outdoor. Field actions to reach the target: door to door, merchandising, samplig, guerrilla, etc.
DI5 – Loyalty. Actions or pieces that sought to maintain the relationship with the costumers with effective results.
DI6 – Mailing. Campaigns with mailing for data collection, updating, informative or promotional.
DI7 – Campaign. Use of 3 or more media of this category.
In order to upload the cases and have them judged, a username and password are required, which will be provided once you register your agency via our registration platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive an email to upload your 5 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the award fees. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
Once have the username and password, which was delivered to you when you signed up, enter the registration section to upload the material for the print category.
Once there you can upload a case (optional)
BOARD OR GRAPHIC PRESENTATION (OPTIONAL)
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Size: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
If you like, you can also send a video case.
- AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL – VIDEOCASE (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMEDED)
- After having the user and password, which was delivered once you registered, enter the registration area to upload the spot. Once you are there you must attach the URL of the spot uploaded to YouTube with high quality and a maximum duration of 180 seconds, without clipping or mention the producing agency or producer.
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The DIRECT category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will receive a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the awards fees. Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The final winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have paid the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.