- Can participate spots published between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, on April 25th 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles but that will be published before May 1st 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, he / she may be registered upon confirmation of the client of this fact.
- Agencies that wish to register additional entries to the quotas received free of charge, may do so (USD 190 x entry).
I1 – Sites – Microsites.
I2 – Influencers. Actions with influencers that have had a high impact on media, making it clear that the expected influence targets and additional scopes of the media actions were met.
I3 – Banners, avisos y pop ups.
I4 – E – Commerce.
I5 – Apps, Online games, augmented reality, virtual reality.
I6 – Interactive tools.
I7 – Actions in social networks for Products.
I8 – Actions in social networks for Services.
I9 – Actions in social networks. Institutional.
I10 – Acciones en redes sociales. Government, Social and Environmental.
I11 – Branded Content.
I12 – E-mail Marketing.
I13 – Viral Marketing.
I14 – Data.
I15 – Digital design, Illustration and graphic design.
I16 – Online series, video series.
I17 – Animation.
I18 – Online videos.
To be able to upload work and be judged, you´ll need a username and password, which will be given to you once you have registered your agency in our register platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive a mail for upload your 7 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the rights to the award. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
REQUIRED FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT
- You must upload an audiovisual case with a maximum duration of 2 minutes, attaching the URL of the case uploaded to YouTube with high quality, without clipping or watermarks of the agency.
- An URL where the case is hosted. If the case is no longer on the air, notify and attach board.
- A graphic presentation or a board:
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Weight: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
- The case can be in its original language but it must have english subtitles (In case this is not the language).
- It can not contain the agency’s signature or watermark.
- The INTERACTIVE category will give a GRAND PRIX to the print with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will recieve a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the prize rights. Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The finalists winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have payed the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.