- Entries in this category include published spots between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs (Los Angeles) and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs (Los Angeles).
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, as of April 25th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, but that will be published before May 1st, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, it may be submitted upon approval by the client.
- If you want to submit additional entries, you may do so, but will have to pay 190 USD dollars per entry.
M1 – Mobile Advertisement. Pieces created to be spread through mobile technology exclusively.
M2 – Technology/ Proximity, geolocation, augmented reality, virtual reality, apps. It is taken into account from the mobile connectivity resource and the platform of the action or campaign (GPS locator, games, QR code, bluetooth, push notifications, online payment solutions, visual search, image recognition, etc).
In order to upload the cases and have them judged, a username and password are required, which will be provided once you register your agency via our registration platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive an email to upload your 5 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the award fees. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
Once have the username and password, which was delivered to you when you signed up, enter the registration section to upload the material for the print category.
AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL – VIDEOCASE (MANDATORY)
You must attach the URL of the spot uploaded to YouTube with high quality and a maximum duration of 180 seconds, without clipping or mention the producing agency or producer.
You may also send a board if you like.
BOARD OR GRAPHIC PRESENTATION (OPTIONAL)
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Size: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The MOBILE category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will receive a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the award fees . Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The final winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have paid the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.