- Can participate spots published between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles.
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, on April 25th 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles but that will be published before May 1st 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles, he / she may be registered upon confirmation of the client of this fact.
- Agencies that wish to register additional entries to the quotas received free of charge, may do so (USD 190 x entry).
M1 – Mobile Advertisement. Pieces created to be spread through mobile technology exclusively.
M2 – Technology/ Proximity, geolocation, augmented reality, virtual reality, apps. It is taken into account from the mobile connectivity resource and the platform of the action or campaign (GPS locator, games, QR code, bluetooth, push notifications, online payment solutions, visual search, image recognition, etc).
To be able to upload work and be judged, you´ll need a username and password, which will be given to you once you have registered your agency in our register platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive a mail for upload your 7 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the rights to the award. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL – VIDEOCASE (MANDATORY)
You must attach the URL of the spot uploaded to YouTube with high quality and a maximum duration of 180 seconds, without clipping or mention the producing agency or producer.
You may also send a board if you like.
BOARD OR GRAPHIC PRESENTATION (OPTIONAL)
– Format: .jpg
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Mode: RGB
– Size: Maximum 8 MB
– Measure: Horizontal piece: 5900 pixels wide (the height can not exceed 4100 px)
– Measure: Vertical piece: 4100 pixels high (width can not exceed 5900 px)
- Must meet exact measurement by width or height
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The MOBILE category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will recieve a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the prize rights. Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The finalists winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have payed the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.