- Can participate spots published between March 10th, 2020, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles and April 20th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- If the participant has material completed, but not published, on April 25th 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles but that will be published before May 1st 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, he / she may be registered upon confirmation of the client of this fact.
- Agencies that wish to register additional entries to the quotas received free of charge, may do so (USD 190 x entry).
PR1 – Consumer PR. Building the image and reputation of the product or service in the consumer.
PR2 – Corporate PR. Building the image and reputation of the product or service for an organization, corporation or institution.
PR3 – Digital and social networks PR. Websites, microsites, Intranet, search engines, mobile devices, blogs, social networks and user generated content that supports a communication plot objective.
PR4 – Crisis management. Actions that sought to manage the possible consequences of a situation that has at risk the good image and reputation of a brand, organization or institution.
PR5 – Influencers. Successful use of Influencers. Actions with influencers that have had a high impact on media, making it clear that the expected influence targets and additional scopes of the media actions were met.
PR6 – Official or public affairs. Actions aimed at public / state administration, civic participation actions that seek to persuade for a public purpose. Political marketing.
PR 7 – Social, civics and environment.
PR 8 – Events outdoor / indoor, outdoor / indoor, concerts, launchings, social and sport activities.
To be able to upload work and be judged, you´ll need a username and password, which will be given to you once you have registered your agency in our register platform.
How to register in WINA 2021?
- Register your agency in the Registration section.
- When doing so, you will receive a mail for upload your 7 entries at no cost on May 2nd, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles.
- Only if the agency turns out to be a winner, you must pay the rights to the award. The payment is made only of the piece (s) with the one (s) that was awarded. Please note that starting this year, shipping costs will already be included with this payment, so there will be no additional charges of any kind.
Once logged in the platform, the entry must be a BOARD or a VIDEOCASE, with the following features:
GRAPHIC PRESENTATION OR BOARD:
- Language: English
- Format: .jpg
- Quality: High
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Mode: RGB
- Weight: Maximum 8MB
- Horizontal Piece: 5900 pixels wide
- Vertical Piece: 4100 pixels high
- The entry MUST meet the size requirements
If considered needed, you can complete the entry with a broadcast or videocase
BROADCAST ENTRY – VIDEOCASE:
- It must be attached the Youtube URL of the entry in high quality and a maximum duration of 120 seconds, without clapper or agencies and producer mentions.
- Leave the original language of the spot and add english subtitles (unless the spot is already in this language).
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece can not be maintained.
- The PR category will give a GRAND PRIX to the spot with the highest score in the jury voting. The four best scores by subcategory will be recognized with gold, silver or bronze trophy. The 4th place will recieve a “mention of honor” plaque.
- If the score given by the jury does not meet the expected quality, only silver or bronze will be given or the category will just not be awarded.
In WINA, the caseload is free, only the winners of gold, silver, bronze or honorable mention (fourth place) pay for the prize rights. Since May 7th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Angeles, the winning finalists will be notified, so that they can pay the awards rights before May 18th, 2021, 00:00 hrs Los Ángeles, as follows:
- Single: USD 440
- Campaign: USD 520
The finalists winners of the WINA GLOBAL FESTIVAL 2021, will only be published to media, communities and in our website, once they have payed the awarding rights as highlighted by the official rules and regulations of the Festival.